1. Please confirm your shipping address before you pay for it and it is best for you to leave the phone number for contacting. Please provide a valid email address and check emails after you have purchased for any updated information.?
2. Items are generally shipped out within 2 working days after payment has been verified (Sat. & Sun. and most national holidays excluded.)
3. Once we ship your package, we will send you tracking number once it is available. Package tran sitting time normally takes 4 to 7 business days, depending on the destination, holidays and factors beyond Postal Service's control. If there is a little delay, please have more patience.?
4. The order will be deliveried via EMS,DHL,or TNT,as usual,the EMS will be the first choice cuz it almost deliver the order to anyplace of the world. So if the DHL or TNT is better for you ,please leave a comment in the order or email us via the button "contact us" on our website,we will do it according to your request.
Then you can track your order after we ship it out ,on the express company website. Like for DHL,for EMS in USA. ?
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like custom products (such as special orders or personalized items). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
Collecting Personal Information
- Examples of Personal Information collected: version of web browser, IP address, time zone, cookie information, what sites or products you view, search terms, and how you interact with the Site.
- Purpose of collection: to load the Site accurately for you, and to perform analytics on Site usage to optimize our Site.
- Source of collection: Collected automatically when you access our Site using cookies, log files, web beacons, tags, or pixels
- Disclosure for a business purpose: shared with our processor Shopify
- Examples of Personal Information collected: name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers Google Pay, Apple Pay, Paypal), email address, and phone number.
- Purpose of collection: to provide products or services to you to fulfill our contract, to process your payment information, arrange for shipping, and provide you with invoices and/or order confirmations, communicate with you, screen our orders for potential risk or fraud, and when in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
- Source of collection: collected from you.
- Disclosure for a business purpose: shared with our processor Shopify
Customer support information
- Examples of Personal Information collected:
- Purpose of collection: to provide customer support.
- Source of collection: collected from you.
- Disclosure for a business purpose:
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 16 years. We do not intentionally collect Personal Information from children. If you are the parent or guardian and believe your child has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us at the address below to request deletion.
Sharing Personal Information
We share your Personal Information with service providers to help us provide our services and fulfill our contracts with you, as described above. For example:
- We use Shopify to power our online store. You can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy.
- We may share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For example:
- We use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site. You can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en.You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Pursuant to the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), if you are a resident of the European Economic Area (“EEA”), we process your personal information under the following lawful bases:
- Your consent;
- The performance of the contract between you and the Site;
- Compliance with our legal obligations;
- To protect your vital interests;
- To perform a task carried out in the public interest;
- For our legitimate interests, which do not override your fundamental rights and freedoms.
When you place an order through the Site, we will retain your Personal Information for our records unless and until you ask us to erase this information. For more information on your right of erasure, please see the ‘Your rights’ section below.
If you are a resident of the EEA, you have the right to object to processing based solely on automated decision-making (which includes profiling), when that decision-making has a legal effect on you or otherwise significantly affects you.
We DO NOT engage in fully automated decision-making that has a legal or otherwise significant effect using customer data.
Our processor Shopify uses limited automated decision-making to prevent fraud that does not have a legal or otherwise significant effect on you.
Services that include elements of automated decision-making include:
- Temporary denylist of IP addresses associated with repeated failed transactions. This denylist persists for a small number of hours.
- Temporary denylist of credit cards associated with denylisted IP addresses. This denylist persists for a small number of days.
Selling Personal Information
Our Site sells Personal Information, as defined by the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”).
- CATEGORIES OF INFORMATION SOLD;
- INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO OPT-OUT OF SALE;
- WHETHER YOUR BUSINESS SELLS INFORMATION OF MINORS (UNDER 16) AND WHETHER YOU OBTAIN AFFIRMATIVE AUTHORIZATION;
- IF YOU PROVIDE A FINANCIAL INCENTIVE TO NOT SELL INFORMATION, PROVIDE INFORMATION ABOUT WHAT THAT INCENTIVE IS.]
If you are a resident of the EEA, you have the right to access the Personal Information we hold about you, to port it to a new service, and to ask that your Personal Information be corrected, updated, or erased. If you would like to exercise these rights, please contact us through the contact information below.
Your Personal Information will be initially processed in Ireland and then will be transferred outside of Europe for storage and further processing, including to Canada and the United States. For more information on how data transfers comply with the GDPR, see Shopify’s GDPR Whitepaper: https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/your-account/privacy/GDPR.
If you are a resident of California, you have the right to access the Personal Information we hold about you (also known as the ‘Right to Know’), to port it to a new service, and to ask that your Personal Information be corrected, updated, or erased. If you would like to exercise these rights, please contact us through the contact information below [OR INSERT ALTERNATIVE INSTRUCTIONS FOR SENDING ACCESS, ERASURE, CORRECTION, AND PORTABILITY REQUESTS].
If you would like to designate an authorized agent to submit these requests on your behalf, please contact us at the address below.
A cookie is a small amount of information that’s downloaded to your computer or device when you visit our Site. We use a number of different cookies, including functional, performance, advertising, and social media or content cookies. Cookies make your browsing experience better by allowing the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login and region selection). This means you don’t have to re-enter this information each time you return to the site or browse from one page to another. Cookies also provide information on how people use the website, for instance whether it’s their first time visiting or if they are a frequent visitor.
We use the following cookies to optimize your experience on our Site and to provide our services.
Cookies Necessary for the Functioning of the Store
|_ab||Used in connection with access to admin.|
|_secure_session_id||Used in connection with navigation through a storefront.|
|cart||Used in connection with shopping cart.|
|cart_sig||Used in connection with checkout.|
|cart_ts||Used in connection with checkout.|
|checkout_token||Used in connection with checkout.|
|secret||Used in connection with checkout.|
|secure_customer_sig||Used in connection with customer login.|
|storefront_digest||Used in connection with customer login.|
|_shopify_u||Used to facilitate updating customer account information.|
Reporting and Analytics
|_landing_page||Track landing pages|
|_orig_referrer||Track landing pages|
|_shopify_sa_p||Shopify analytics relating to marketing & referrals.|
|_shopify_sa_t||Shopify analytics relating to marketing & referrals.|
The length of time that a cookie remains on your computer or mobile device depends on whether it is a “persistent” or “session” cookie. Session cookies last until you stop browsing and persistent cookies last until they expire or are deleted. Most of the cookies we use are persistent and will expire between 30 minutes and two years from the date they are downloaded to your device.
You can control and manage cookies in various ways. Please keep in mind that removing or blocking cookies can negatively impact your user experience and parts of our website may no longer be fully accessible.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can choose whether or not to accept cookies through your browser controls, often found in your browser’s “Tools” or “Preferences” menu. For more information on how to modify your browser settings or how to block, manage or filter cookies can be found in your browser’s help file or through such sites as www.allaboutcookies.org.
Additionally, please note that blocking cookies may not completely prevent how we share information with third parties such as our advertising partners. To exercise your rights or opt-out of certain uses of your information by these parties, please follow the instructions in the “Behavioural Advertising” section above.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or by mail using the details provided below:
RAR eCommerce Nordic AB, Älvvägen 10, SE-44632 Älvängen, Sweden
Last updated: 2021-02-08